Saturday 14 January 2012

Starting up with Selina.


It all started when I was 17. A shy hijab wearing Pakistani girl going by the name of Selina,with a conservative background in liberal England. It was the summer prior to me starting college and having attended a girls-only school I was hesitant to the transition of talking with boys. It kinda crept me out.

One saving grace was my best friend Rubina, she was joining me at the same college and we'd agreed on doing the same course. Rubina was certainly more liberal than me, she'd had boyfriends, as groups of boys would park outside the girls school in their cars and try to chirps girls. Rubina was one of those girls who liked to be a little rebellious and use the opportunity to her advantage. Being Pakistani with traditional parents it's not like we had the freedom as teenage girls to roam the streets freely. Even during this small pocket of time after school was over, there was little time before you could get home and make up an excuse why you were late.

I never partook in such extra-curricular activities and Rubina's revelations left me gasping sometimes, shocked as I was with her tales and something told me there was more to what she was letting on. The main reason I never got involved was that whilst Rubina would be enticed into a car, I would always be picked up by my parents to be taken home. From our car window I would often see Rubina hop into a car with two young Asian men 300 yds away and duck in the back seat then get driven away. Sometimes one of the  other girls would join her therefore both couples were paired up.

It was during the summer when me and Rubina decided to spend a day out shopping. We were both dressed somewhat modestly despite it being a rare hot summers day in the North of England. When it's a hot day in England all the Pakistani rudeboys are out in their cars, driving laps round the same set of blocks looking for girls to chirps. On a few occasions guys would slow down next to us, wind their windows down and try to entice us. Me and Rubina would walk on and ignore them, well I say that but Rubina would point her eyes to them and it was quite obvious she wanted to play. Thankfully she would follow my lead and not give them any further attention. Until this one day...

This one day was an innocent day of going shopping then stopping for a milkshake. Whilst waiting for our milkshake we noticed these two guys looking at us and laughing, we knew they were talking about us but they were the kind of guys who I suspect were put off by my hijab and thought of us as a no-go zone. That was until Rubina approached the counter to order a slice of cake. One of the guys was at the counter anyway and as Rubina took out her money to pay for the slice of cake I noticed him staring at Rubina's curvaceous ass wrapped in her skinny jeans, which were practically a second skin, he then looked back at his friend and gave him a wink and smirk. After Rubina patted her back pocket the guy next to her began to talk to her. My reaction was of course 'Oh God, here we go again', Rubina doesn't need to do anything yet the predatory male will always move in. From what I could make out, the guy was paying towards her cake and... was taking her number and Rubina was willingly pleased to give it! I could feel my eyes-rolling as she walked back to me smiling. She filled me in how she had left her purse in her handbag and didn't have the correct amount of change and rather than walk back to me she accepted the offer to have a cake paid for in exchange for her number. Rubina's admirer Saj was tall, spikey her and normal build but with nice features. His friend had average height and was a little skinny, I didn't see his face until he walked away, he had a cute smile, kind of like Shah Rukh Khan and he looked like a decent guy, we shared a polite smile as they both walked out.

Rubina apologised as she understood I didn't want a reputation of being a girl that gets chirpsed by guys, the Asian community is quick to make assumptions and it will spread like wildfire. Alas, I was happy enough as it all played out discreetly enough. After sharing our cake which was completely lush(!) we walked back to the bus station to head home. It was whilst we walked to the bus station that Rubina's phone rang. It was Saj, barely 20 mins after we last saw them Rubina looked to the right as if looking for something. And there they were, Saj was the passenger in a BMW, roof-down, blaring music, all they needed was a pair of vests and they would look like your typical Pakistani rudeboys. But they was something different about these two, probably because of the way they were introduced in the milkshake place earlier I didn't mind them. Saj had asked Rubina if we wanted a lift, Rubina asked me and to my surprise I thought yeah, why not. It was innocent enough.

Not to be spotted by any gossiping auntie or uncle, Rubina instructed them to park round the corner so we could leap into the car. The roof was up on the car for added discretion thankfully and as we climbed into the back seats a wave of reluctance and excitement passed through me, this was the most risqué thing I had done in my 17 years! Saj introduced his friend who was driving, his name was Waqar, Rubina introduced me as Selina.

Waqar and Saj spoke little as we were in the car but they suggested we go to a park on the way home. It was a nice big park with few people walking their dogs. We got out of the car and made small talk next to the car, such formalities as the new college year, it turned out Saj and Waqar were already at the same college. This made me comfortable yet reserved, what if these two guys were going to make up stories about sexcapades and destroy our reputation, but they seemed okay. Saj then made the bold move in asking Rubina if she wanted to go for a wander, she duly obliged which left me alone with Waqar. Awkward.

More formalities as Waqar asked my interests in music and suggested we sit in the car and listen to some. I sat in the drivers seat but with the door open,  Waqar dropped the top on the car. It was a sunny day and it felt idyllic. Here I was with a gentleman, sat in his flashy car, roof down, sun out... I'd never been in this position before but I liked it. We sat together and we talked about driving, I wanted to learn and  Waqar encouraged me to take lessons. Now I didn't know anything about driving so I embraced the moment when  Waqar suggested I try to drive the BMW. Since I was already in the driving seat I turned the key, the car jerked with a strong jolt then stopped, Waqar laughed. I was told that I had started the car in gear, I didn't know what this meant but was relieved I'd not done anything severe. He guided my hand on to the gear knob, I felt shy but tried not to make anything of it, he seemed to get more touchy as we went on as i gripped the steering wheel. Then it happened. He came over and kissed me, our mouths touched and I felt lightheaded but didn't push him away, I embraced the kiss and we began a sword fight with our tongues, this was my first kiss ever!

I didn't know what I was doing as we continued kissing, his hands where behind my head and my hijab fell off, I was happy for it to fall off as I was not doing it justice. The more he touched me the more I brought myself forward, I wanted his hands to wander more, I felt sexy and loved in Waqar's hands, he felt me up slowly and since I wasn't backing away but getting closer, he moved his hands in more private places. He stroked and cupped my breasts with my tunic and bra the only partition, I didn't mind as it felt really good. He then moved his hands down my side and began to stroke my thighs, moving his hand he began petting me all over my area. I was beginning to get wet and I realised this was as far as I could be allowed to go. He backed off and I smiled whilst he grinned. He asked if I was alright, I replied "Yes thanks".

We spoke briefly and began to get intimate again and he groped my big breasts, he began to kiss my kneck and brush his stubble against my shoulders, neck and ear. I could feel my area getting wet and that's when I knew I had to back off and fight temptation. But I let him explore my body a little more, he was kissing my neck again and began to kiss me across the torso, I knew I shouldn't do it but it felt so good and my juices were really flowing. Lost in this moment of passion I'd not realised that he had pulled my top down and lift my breasts and was lightly biting and kissing them, I can't believe he was doing this but I just fucking loved it, I was groaning as he took control "Aaaah, ohhhh,", the more noises I made the more animalisticly he smothered me and then he stopped as I began to shy away desperately hiding my delight and orgasmic nosies. I was feeling hot and stuffy, thankfully there was little breeze with the roof down and it made it more perfect.

I told him I'd not doing anything like that before and he said I shouldn't worry, that we could take things slow. We exchanged numbers, I now had my first man of my life and had discovered a new side to me which was looking to be explored... Rubina and Saj returned to the car and judging by her appearence they had their own sexcapades.

7 comments:

  1. So are u proud of what u did, as a muslim girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What has religion got to do with it? I very much she was thinking of religion during all this. What sort of moronic, judgemental, comment is that? Are you proud when you masturbate? Don't tell me you think all Muslim girls are virgins mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you stupid? So your saying its aloowed in islam? This is completely going against her religion that is why mate! And you say "I very much she was thinking of religion during all this." Well if she didnt realise what she was doing is wrong at the time, then atleast she shouldnt be proud of posting it after this "sexcapade". And i know the reality is that muslim girls are not innocent but they shouldnt be "advertising" it further, and by the way how do you know if i masterbate or not? How do you know if i'm religious or not? i bet its the admin of this page who's replied!! Have some shame!

      Delete
  3. Didn't say it was allowed in Islam, I was saying it wasn't allowed but she was thinking of religion when she was doing this. Also she's not advertising it and is not doing it in the name of her religion so stop being so judgemental.
    Also, this is a reflection of reality, it may not fit the rose-tinted view you wish to have but it's happening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the development of story is well planned but the ending is too abrupt

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I wasn't in a public place I would have masterbated wow nice read fuck give me more

    ReplyDelete
  6. She sounds like a typical horny hijabi. You should have done more stories. It was a good start.

    ReplyDelete