Wednesday 25 January 2012

Rebellious Rubina: A sneak peak.

I could feel the girth of his cock slipping into my soaking wet pussy, it slid in so well and I could feel the veins of his dick touching my insides. His first push into my pussy was a full one and his generous cock began sliding in and out so easily. I was yelping like a little dog after ever other stroke his cock took me, I was on my knees, palms on the grass with my trousers still half on but only up to my knees. I had no idea where my knickers were.

My bare tanned butt was pointing up to the sky as his hands were holding my hips and taking me from behind, doggy style. The more his cock penetrated my pussy the faster I yelped, we were beginning to synchronise our actions and the deeper his cock went the more grass I was ripping from the ground. I was pounding my ass back into his groin as to feel his cock bury deeper and deeper in my pussy, I couldn't look up as we were fucking with the sun directing it's rays at us so I starred down and it felt so good as he groaned since it got me more wet... This was really working off my calories, it was poetic since it was only a couple of hours ago he'd paid for my cake.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that bastards got stamina I tried doggy but I get too excited. Wow I felt your joy fuck me your amazing

    ReplyDelete